U.S. Rental Property Owners

Do you have a holiday home in the U.S?

Is it close to Disneyworld in Florida?

Or, is it in one of the many other amazing places in Florida or the rest of the U.S?

Dave Armstrong owned holiday homes in Florida for over 20 years and as a result has many years experience completing his own IRS Tax Returns and associated U.K. Tax Return Pages and advising his clients on how to complete their U.S. Rental Property Accounts and IRS Tax Returns and assisting owners in minimising tax payable.

As a U.K. resident with Rental Property in the U.S. each year you must file with the Internal Revenue Service:

  • Form 1040NR
  • Form 1040 Schedule E
  • Form 4562 Depreciation & Amortization
  • And Elections Forms under Internal Revenue Code section 871 (d)

Enjoy your holiday home to the full and let Dave Armstrong take the hassle and worry out of the IRS requirements and you can sit back and enjoy the sun!

Meanwhile you will be dealing with an accountant here in the U.K. but with that vital expertise in the U.S!

For Professional advice Contact Dave Armstrong now.

Our news


Tax Codes 2017/2018

Are you in the PAYE system? Did you know that if your tax code is wrong then you will be paying the wrong amount of tax?

Many tax codes are incorrect, so you may be due a refund!

Contact us now for a free check.


Limited Companies

Do you know whether you should be set up as a Sole Trader or Limited Company?

Call now for a free initial indication of the best structer for your business and allow me to save you thousands of pounds in tax!

Arrange Free Consultation

Just fill in your details and get a free consultation.

  • Name :
  • Email :